* Children’s Cough Syrup – Cough associated with colds
Competition Terms & Conditions for Bronchostop competition:
1. The competition is open to all healthcare professionals in South Africa with a valid South African ID document, except the employees of iNova Pharmaceuticals and their immediate families, advertising and promotion agencies and associated companies.
2. The competition will run from 1 March – 30 April 2022.
3. To enter, the healthcare professional must scan the QR code on the form, answer the 3 easy questions, and fill on their details in order to stand a chance to win.
4. The winner will be notified by an iNova Pharmaceuticals representative.
5. The prize is 1 of 3 Littman Stethoscopes valued at R2000 including VAT.
6. The governing law to apply in respect to this promotion is that of the Republic of South Africa and WASPA.
7. Main prize guarantee legalities to be provided by supplier. iNova cannot guarantee that the images of the prize will be the exact models delivered to prize winners.
8. iNova collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to South African regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional upon providing this information. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the collection and use of personal information as set forth herein.
9. All entries become the property of iNova. iNova will not use the content of entries for the purpose of future promotions. 10. Eligible entrants consent to iNova using their name,
likeness and/or image in the event they are a winner (including photographs, films) in any media for an unlimited period, without any remuneration
1. Pholtex Bronchostop® Cough Syrup professional information, September 2019.
2. Pholtex Bronchostop® Children’s Cough Instructions for use, February 2019.
3. Pholtex Bronchostop® Cough Pastilles professional information, September 2019.
4. Medical Academic, The role of demulcents and secretolytics in treating coughs. May 2021.
5. WHO Herbal monographs Volume 2 [online]. Available from https://apps. who.int/medicinedocs/en/d/Js4927e/. Accessed 13 November 2019.
6. Capasso F. et al.
Phytotherapy. Chapter 18 – Plants and the respiratory System. Springer Science & Business Media, 2003.
7. Al-Snafi AE. The Pharmaceutical Importance of Althaea officinalis and Althaea rosea: A Review. International Journal of PharmTech Research 2013;5(3):1378- 1385.
8. Oduwole O, et al. Honey for acute cough in children (Review). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2018,4. Art. No.: CD007094.
Scheduling Status: S0 Proprietary name (and dosage form): Pholtex Bronchostop® Cough Syrup. Composition: Each 5 ml syrup contains: 39 mg Thyme herb extract and 277 mg Marshmallow root dry extract. Pharmacological Classification: Complementary Medicine: Discipline Specific Traditional Claims D33.6 Western Herbal Medicine. Scheduling Status: S0 Proprietary name (and dosage form): Pholtex Bronchostop® Cough Pastilles. Composition: Each pastille contains: 51.1 mg Thyme herb extract and 4.5 mg Marshmallow root dry extract. Pharmacological Classification: Complementary Medicine: Discipline Specific Traditional Claims D33.6 Western Herbal Medicine. Proprietary name (and dosage form): Pholtex Bronchostop® Children’s Cough Syrup. Composition: Each 5 ml syrup contains: 48 mg Marshmallow root dry extract and 250 mg Honey. These unregistered medicines have not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for their quality, safety or intended use. For full prescribing information, refer to the individual professional information or instructions for use. Further information is available on request from iNova Pharmaceuticals. Name and business address of applicant: iNova Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Limited. Co. Reg. No. 1952/001640/07, 15e Riley Road, Bedfordview. Tel. No. 011 087 0000. www.inovapharma.co.za. 18373L. IN4386/23.